All accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts, which will be available in the electronic form on the Conference website.
The abstracts selected in the review process will be recommended to full-papers and printed in the post-conference publication – a Springer's book.
The final recommendation for this type of publication will be based on the results of the abstract review process and the decision of the LCM2019 Scientific Committee.
In addition, in order to publish an article, authors of accepted abstracts may submit a full paper directly to one of the following journals:
– Studia Oeconomica Posnaniensia: http://soep.ue.poznan.pl;
– Economics and Business Review: http://www.ebr.edu.pl/;
– Combustion Engines: http://www.combustion-engines.eu/;
– Management and Production Engineering Review: http://mper.org/mper/;
– Acta Innovations: http://www.proakademia.eu/en/acta-innovations/.
The articles submitted to the above-mentioned journals must be consistent with their purpose and scope, editorial requirements and guidelines for authors. All articles will be subject to internal evaluation by each of the magazines (double-blind
When submitting the paper to the journal please inform the Conference Organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org).